What do you do every turn and in which order?
I am too impatient to pay much attention but are my assumptions about the "correct" way of playing correct?
1) Win check. Check opponent HP and calculate how much damage your creatures deal next turn (don't forget that some creatures like Water 2 and Cult 8 deal damage to owner). Calculate how much damage you can deal with direct damage spells. If it's not enough to win, check your mass spells (fire 6, fire 9, air 8, water 8, earth 9, death 2, goblin 3 etc.). If it is still not enough, check fancy creature cards like fire 5, fire 7, fire 4.
2) Loss check. Similar to win check except now you are looking at it from your opponent point of view and next turn: check your HP and calculate how much damage opponent creatures deal to you next turn, don't forget to take into account different things like attack increase for elementals, cult 3, illusion 7 etc.
If you are going to lose, consider healing, using water 6 or just fancy stuff like water 8, control 2 or illusion 4 to prevent the killing blow from your opponent.
3) Double turn win check. For example, double Earth 6, double Air 6 or earth 6 + air 8 combo. Note that you should make sure that opponent cannot stop you from killing him/her, otherwise see next step
4) Double turn loss check. Again, similar to previous step but from opponent perspective.
5) Improve your chances of winning. Here is where I have the most problems, it can be quite complicated :(. It can mean
5a) using a creature card (but make sure you are not putting a low HP creature when opponent is going to use fire 11, holy 6, demon 6 etc.)
5b) getting mana advantage (water 1, control 2, water 6, earth 2 or even skipping turns while you are going to use fire 11, water 8 or earth 9 next turn) but again make sure that you know what you are doing. There is nothing worse than getting control 6 from your opponent when you had 10 mana in fire and opponent had lots of unblocked creatures)
5c) kill some opponent creatures.
5d) keep you battlefield advantage: time 4, control 8, control 1, control 2, control 3
Also the analysis misses some long-term plans like we usually do before first turn: will I go for fire 12 + air 6? or vampiric 6 + earth 6? or earth 12 and air 9 to ignore air 10? or will I rush with goblin 1, goblin 2? etc.
it is really time-consuming and tiresome to analyze how situation changes every turn to check if you need to change something in your plans :(
Also I am not even trying to check opponent plans before it's too late (like when opponent can put Water 12 in 6 turns because my Air is at just 2 mana and air 10 will not be available by then)
Modified by Sandu on 2017-06-29 11:35:30
ÐÐ³Ð°. Ð¯ Ð¿Ð¾ÑÑÐ¾Ð¼Ñ Ð·Ð°Ð²ÐµÐ» ÑÐ²Ð¸Ð½ÐºÐ°, ÑÑÐ¾Ð±Ñ Ð¸Ð³ÑÐ°ÑÑ, Ð½Ðµ Ð´ÑÐ¼Ð°Ñ. Ð ÑÐ¾ ÐºÐ°Ðº ÑÐ°Ð±Ð¾ÑÐ° Ð¿Ð¾Ð»ÑÑÐ°ÐµÑÑÑ :(